Chattanooga Coin, Inc. Layaway Policy
The Chattanooga Coin Inc. is pleased to offer a layaway program to our customers who wish to pay for purchases over time without interest or carrying charges. The layaway program you select will be paid out over a predetermined number of payments as agreed upon when you place your order. The current layaway policy states:
1. Cancellations — Layaways can not be cancelled after the first payment is made.
2. Refund — The only refund made on a layaway will be at the buyer’s option should the merchandise be unavailable after a reasonable period of time. In some cases, pre-issue sales of products to be delivered by the U.S. Mint or American Royal may take several months as detailed in the offerings so that customers are aware that a certain item may take several months to be delivered. Refunds for these are exempt since proper notification of a delay has been made.
3. Non-Payment — After 60 days interest of 1-1/2% will be calculated on the outstanding balance and added to the account. If non-payment persists, after 90 days, Chattanooga Coin, Inc reserves the right to liquidate the layaway at current market prices.
4. Additions/Deletions — Prior approval is required to make any changes to an existing layaway.
5. Payment — The initial down payment of 25% of the total order can be paid by credit card, check or money order. All further layaway payments are due at a predetermined date each month and can be paid by check, money order or automatically charged to the customer’s credit card. If your final payment is a personal check for over $500, we will have to hold your order for 10-12 business days or until your check clears.
6. Final Payment - Once final payment is received, your layaway will ship within 10 Business Days depending on method of final payment Merchandise will be delayed if the signed copy of the Layaway Policy has not been received.